8.18.2014

Boo-hoo Breakfast...

We experienced the inevitable this morning with taking our sweet little girl to her first day of kindergarten. It was awesome to walk together to our neighborhood school, which has such a sense of spirit and positivity! Her teacher seems very sweet and knowledgeable, and her class is small.

I must admit to some shiny eyes as she fell into line for her first day. She was so excited that she tossed and turned all night, and I think the experience was overwhelming for her as well. We'll go pick her up around 4:00 and take her to the YMCA, just to get back into a familiar routine for her. 

Big day, friends! Big day indeed...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...